Kerry is an honours graduate in architecture from UNSW having previously completed a Diploma in (Fine) Art.
Kerry first worked with Hill Thalis in 1994, collaborating on a public domain and community consultation project. Since that time Kerry has worked extensively on architectural projects of varying scale (concentrating on mixed commercial, medium and high density residential and aged care projects) as well as urban design and master planning projects.
Kerry has worked as Project leader on a diverse range of projects including:
- Development Application and Documentation for alterations and additions to the Midway Shopping Centre
- Development Application and Documentation for the Randwick Apartments, a mixed use building including 31 apartments
- Construction Certificate for Stage 1 of 7 townhouses at Blakehurst
- DA/BA/Contract Documentation/Site work for the Coastal Apartments, Cronulla
- DA /CC/CD/SEPP 5 report and Land & Environment Court approval for the Hurstville Grove Houses (Aged Care)
- Site Rezoning, DA for 48 apartments, Kogarah
- DA and Heritage Report for adaptive re-use and large scale alterations and additions to a large residence in Blakehurst
Kerry has worked as Project leader on Urban Projects including:
- DCP for 2 town centres for Ku-ring-gai Council
- Development Plan for the Parramatta Transport Precinct – for Transport Infrastructure and Development Corporation
- Urban Design advisory role to Camden Council
- DCP for Liverpool City Council
- Urban Design layout for 23 hectare estate, Albion Park
Kerry has design review experience with several metropolitan councils. She was a member of interim Design Review Panel for Liverpool City Council and has undertaken Urban Design reviews of Development Applications for Rockdale, Camden and City of Sydney Councils.
Kerry has worked on a wide range of medium scale mixed-use development projects including feasibility studies for a range of mixed use, commercial and residential developments throughout the Sydney Metropolitan area.
Kerry has also worked on a range of single residential projects in North Curl Curl, Naremburn, Manly and Willow Tree.