Adrian joined Hill Thalis in 2010 after his final year studio with Philip Thalis. Since joining Hill Thalis Adrian has been involved in a diverse range of projects varying in form and scale. These include:
- Bronte Road: development proposal and construction documentation for a 21 room boarding house
- Lemur Forest Adventure design and documentation for development application and construction for a walk through lemur exhibit at Taronga Zoo
- University of Sydney Boatshed new boat storage and amenities for the University of Sydney Rowing Boat Club reinstated on its original location
- Strathfield affordable housing development proposal and construction documentation for a 44 room boarding house
- Shaftesbury Road: development proposal and construction documentation for a 34 unit multi-residential building
- Campbell Section 5 Pedestrian bridge in Hassett Park in association with JILA
- Maroubra Road: development proposal and construction documentation for a 26 unit multi-residential building
- Yeerongpilly Green Master Plan in association with Clare Design and development of apartment buildings over two blocks within the master plan
- Public Sydney A publication on major public buildings in Sydney for Philip Thalis and Peter John Cantrill
- Minimono: Hill Thalis: A publication on Hill Thalis’ selected works
- Linking Canberra City to the Lake Urban Design Study Public Domain Masterplan for the ACT Government Economic Development Directorate
- Thomas and Hay Street Chinatown – Urban and Landscape Design for City Projects for City of Sydney
- Kingston Foreshore Cultural Precinct and Causeway development, Canberra
- Rockdale UD: feasibility study for 3 sites in Rockdale and Banksia.
- High Street, Harris Park: development proposal for a 11 unit multi-residential building behind a pair of heritage dwelling
Adrian graduated with a Bachelor of Architectural Studies in 2008 and a Masters of Architecture in 2010. His final studio project was nominated for the RAIA Design Medal for UNSW. His final design project for the redevelopment of Town Hall Square focuses on the connection and organisation of various proposed public/ cultural facilities and multiple infrastructures envisaged for the Sydney city centre.
Prior to joining Hill Thalis, Adrian had experience at Marchese + Partners, Sydney and Ronald Lu & Partners in Hong Kong. Adrian completed an exchange program at the Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule (ETH) in Zurich during his Masters degree and had the opportunity to participate in a workshop on the site of the Lagoon of Santa Gilla at the University of Cagliari, Sardinia.